Monday, August 31, 2009

And so it begins...

And so it begins...another school year. My last semester and Dri's Jr. year. It doesn't even seem like I had a summer vacation since I was working in the theatre all summer. A few weeks before we started rehearsals and a few weeks after we closed our last show and that was it.

I'll be student teaching this semester. That means it'll be up early every morning for me as I travel to Dayton Elementary the first half and Oil City High School for the second half. Of course I had to be up early today for a Student Teacher Orientation. Why they couldn't start it later I don't know.

Dri will undoubtedly have more responsibilities this semester as she is now one of the only upper class techs. She'll probably also be designing more this year. She's just worried that she won't be able to go back to sleep after I leave at like 6:45 AM every morning.

Well, that's all for now. Be prepared for much ranting from me this semester.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

How is the student teaching going?